NEW Web Training for Returning VolunteersAll volunteers must have a training "refresher" each year. To make this more convenient, online training is now available for returning volunters. Click below to link to the training web page! http://hcbavolunteertraining.ca/
DON'T BE SHY - BECOME INVOLVED - BECOME A VOLUNTEERVolunteers needed!
- Opening Day help with food and activities
- Uniform distribution, sell raffle tickets
- Fun Days help with food and activities
- Tournament need help to organize the day
- Secure sponsors (food, water, raffle prizes, etc.)
- Help the day of the tournament (BBQ and serve food)
- Hit, Run & Throw
- Organize the event (juniors and seniors) secure medals and certificates
- Help on the field on the date of the event
- Senior Recreational coaches, assistant coaches, umpires
- Buddies on the field to help players
- see our volunteer openings page for more ideas
If you think that you might like to become more involved please contact our volunteer co-ordinator, Amanda Moore at email@example.com or any executive member. It is always helpful to have a team of volunteers aiding any position. Many hands make light work.It takes many hours of work to plan and organize the season. Now that the enrolment has reached over 150 players, we need extra help more than ever. There are many ways you can become a volunteer. There are the obvious jobs of coaching, helping on the field, umpiring and helping with the equipment, especially at the senior recreational level. But we also need help at the special events that make Challenger Baseball unique and fun for the players. Challenger Baseball will be as successful as you make it. Our aim is for the players to have an exciting, enjoyable baseball season. PLEASE HELP!!! Maybe you know of a family member or have friends who would be able to volunteer. Students may use this to complete their volunteer hours requirement for graduation. A Vulnerable Sector police check is required to volunteer. Please feel free to download the form from the link provided. Click here. All volunteers will be refunded the cost of the police check at the end of the season.
Click the link below for a copy of the HCBA Volunteer Registration Form.